I'm Banned!!!!!!!

Posted by redthil On 7/14/2009 02:16:00 PM

Its really interesting (most of the times), that over past some time, there are few words which i'm banned to use by my very good friends... few are banned just for them, and few banned totally to be used at all. Here is the list of few of those...

> freeya vidu
> pattaya kelappu
> periyaalu
> appaavi payyan
> poor kid
> diet

And the tough part is that, these are the words which i often use. So, its really interesting and challenging thing, to not to use, that too only for specific persons. But, i'm enjoyin it, and trying to keep this out of my usage vocabulary. hope i can do it for ever, caz i hope i can fulfill atleast this small wish of them.. :)

5 comments

  1. Chandru Said,

    Appadaaaaa!! Etho perusa saathicha maadri iruku enaku!! BTW, who forced you, to the core, to not use these words??? BIG BIG thanks to him/her/them!!! I know one is Ambika!

    Posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2009 7:35:00 PM

     
  2. redthil Said,

    ha ha ha.. dei... in that list most of them are banned only for them.. so, anyways, kavalaiyae illa..

    And u're rite.. one is Ambika.. otherwise, next time when i meet her, me gone case only.. :)

    Posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2009 9:58:00 PM

     
  3. Vijesh Said,

    Nalla friends.. :)

    last word than I would have insited ;)

    Posted on Wednesday, July 15, 2009 1:26:00 AM

     
  4. redthil Said,

    ya ya.. me always been 'lucky' in that... :)

    oh!!! you too joined this group'ah!!! good good... enjoy... ;)

    Posted on Wednesday, July 15, 2009 8:25:00 AM

     
  5. I just over use the words Im banned for....LOLzz......keep posting.......

    Posted on Saturday, October 10, 2009 11:54:00 AM

     
My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels