Home Sweet Home : Back from Madurai

Posted by redthil On 7/07/2009 10:56:00 PM

Last weekend, was a whole new relaxing weekend, almost like a weekend Getaway. Completely out of all the engagements/appointments/schedules/etc/etc (frankly, i'm not busy at all... will discuss about this topic later in-detail). Infact, the schedule for last weekend was very straight and simple, Just eat (u remember that i'm in DIET rite), watch tv and sleep. And this is not just for last weekend, everytime i go to madurai, this is/will be the schedule always. And my home compound walls are the boundaries for me. Once entered into it, will never dare to step out, till i start back to bangalore (good kid u kno). This is not because of the climate tho, this time climate was also kind-of good. The only thing which, bothers me sometimes, makes me happy otherwise, is, my mom will never come out of kitchen. She'll be cooking something or other, caz its like a huge break for her to prepare varieties (dont ever dare to ask my mom what vegetables i wont hav, she'll never stop the list)

This time, the main topic for the whole two days was, "Why am i not eating well!" (!!!!!!) Even after telling her thousand, million times that i will/have never compromised on food, she again comes back to the title saying, "You have lost lot of weight" (i too feel sad for that, but...). She was little ok, till my dad too, asked the same question (usually, he wont ask anything like this...). This one statement from my dad, added tons of fuel to the spark in my mom. So, finally left home on sunday evening with scoldings/threatening/blackmail that, if next time i come home like this (with weight loss), she'll come and stay permanently in bangalore. Atleast for that, i should continue my "DIET".

One amazing thing, which too was special in this trip was, in all those 8ight different buses i traveled in this trip, i mean "ALL the 8ight buses", i managed to get my favorite seat (leftmost seat in the last row, near the rear entrance steps), which is very very rare. With the windows open all time, the chill (very chill) air , breezes through the body, sooo pleasant.

! ! ! ! Home Sweet Home ! ! ! !

3 comments

  1. go to andhra mess right now. and stickt to your diet ;)

    Posted on Wednesday, July 08, 2009 6:04:00 PM

     
  2. Chandru Said,

    May I come to Blr the weekends till you gain weight?? :)

    Posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2009 12:29:00 AM

     
  3. redthil Said,

    @Abirami: there is no andhra mess nearby .. :( but, np.. always in DIET only...


    @Chandru: mmm... u can always come here... i think madhu will never go anywhere... so, u can always stay there... ;) he he he.. jus kiddin.. :)

    Posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:03:00 PM

     
My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels