Uyirum Neeye

Posted by redthil On 5/14/2010 10:53:00 PM





Movie: Pavithra (Tamil)
Singer: Unni Krishnan
Music: AR Rahman

Lyrics:
Uyirum neeye udalum neeye uravum neeye thaaye (2)
The very life,the very form,the very relationship is you Mom

Un udalil sumandhu uyirai pagirndhu uruvam tharuvaai neeye (2)
You took care of me in your womb sharing your life and soul with me to make me get this form.

Un kaNNil vazhiyum oru thuLi podhum Kadalum urugum thaaye
A drop of tear from yr eyes is enough to make the ocean overflow

Un kaaladi mattum tharuvai thaaye Sorgam enbadhum poyye
Your lotus feet are enough to make me believe heaven is a myth.

PeNNai padaithaan maNNai padaitthaan katrum oliyum mazhaiyum padaitthaan (2)
He created a woman,the five elements

Boomikku adhanaal nimmadhi illai (2) Sami thavitthan thaayai padaitthan
Because of which there was no peace and then he decided to create a Mom


Thanks 2  suryathesun

0 comments

My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels