Got Biggy Biggy Bean Bag

Posted by redthil On 10/11/2009 10:07:00 PM

I had been waiting for getting one such thing for atleast two year.. though had decided to get it long back, i had been postponing it for these many days.. or atleast, lazy enough to go and get one. Even i went to the Capirus Bean Bag shop about one year back. But still, i was not so much convinced to buy one.

Today, i just went out to my fav Oasis Mall, just to breathe some outside air (since this weekend was pretty relaxed weekend, and didn't even step out of my home). On the way, i just had a glance at this Caprius shop, and had a small spark. In next ten minutes, i was at that Bean Bag shop. When i was out of that shop, i made sure that, i have it bought. I bought one XXL Red Bean Bag, and one XXXL Black Bean Bag.

And now i'm writing this post, relaxing on that bean bag.

2 comments

  1. Unknown Said,

    Find a large selection of Bean Bag Chairs for your living room.

    Posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 3:08:00 PM

     
  2. Chandru Said,

    ada nayae...bean bag eh too much ithula rendu vaera!!!!!!!!!

    Posted on Thursday, October 15, 2009 1:50:00 AM

     
My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels