Slumdog Millionaire

Posted by redthil On 2/12/2009 09:48:00 PM

What a movie it is!!!! Amazing!!! Awesome!!! By now you might hav already watched the movie. so, no story narration or cast nd crew details. Just want to put here, what made me watching this movie continuously four times... yes four times, without having even a drop of water, without leaving my bed, without removing the ear-phones from ears, without launching anyother window in my lappy, without any click - other than replay, without looking into mobile phone.

So, what made me to do like this. First, the reason he tells for being in the Show, then the storyline, so close to reality And backbone to all these things, fantastic music by A.R.Rahman. I'm hearing only those songs these days, daily, atleast for two hours (which is my travel time to nd from office). I cant say which one particular song i like the most in that movie. But the one song, which even my soul hums is that "Lathika Theme" Song. Soul-Blowing it is. So, dont miss it.

0 comments

My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels