Seven Pounds

Posted by redthil On 2/21/2009 02:39:00 AM

A Movie which made me almost CRY.

3 comments

  1. Chandru Said,

    I missed the chance!!!! How many times u made fun of me when I used to shed tears while watching movies! I won't forget the days we watched 'poovae poochudava', 'Mozhi' and 'Varanam Aayiram' together!!!

    Waiting for my turn! I want to watch 'seven pounds' with you and literally laugh!!!!!!!

    Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 4:32:00 PM

     
  2. redthil Said,

    mavanae!!!!!! never ever think abt that... :)
    there is only one line... and it has "Almost" in it.. so, :) :)

    Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 4:35:00 PM

     
  3. redthil Said,

    Watched it again today... and that "Almost", still holds true...

    Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010 11:45:00 AM

     
My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels