How about Aerobics?????

Posted by redthil On 12/02/2008 08:23:00 PM

Wondering what this post is about??? Ya.. This one also falls under the category like these ones.

If i remember it correctly (u know that i have poor memory), this is the same question which arose in my mind, last Tuesday morning, when i woke up from bed. "Why not?" - i answered to myself, as usual.

Though i decided so easily, i just like that didn't want to waste money. i have already heard from few of my friends that this is really worth, if we do it regularly (which is not a big deal at all). And also came to know recently from one of my friend that this is indeed useful. So, no second thoughts whether to go or not.

But when to go was the main question. As per the office timings at that time, it was like impossible to squeeze that into my daily schedule. Though i had ample amount of time in the morning, as my day officially starts at 11am, doing such kind of activity in the morning may make me tired for the whole day, which i don't want. And about evening, though my day officially ends at 8pm, ___ (i think you can fill that blank with ease). So, going in the evening is ruled-out. The only option is to change my official timings, which is little tough solution, but a possible one. And thanks to my manager, who didn't deny my request and my colleague, who agreed to swap with me in the shift.

Then comes where to go... Having been here in BTM some 18 months ago, i pretty much knew each n every place here. Though there are about 3 health care centres where aerobics is there, i decided to go with one due to strong recommendation of one of my friend here. Went there, enquired about the classes there, found it gud n flexible timings and got the answer for my third question.

Having got answers for 3 of my questions, whatelse is needed... yes.. me joined Aerobics yesterday, just went there, paid my this month fee, warned that i'll be coming there today :) . So, i went there today. My first feedback for today's class is "Awesome". didnt know how one hour passed. just went into action right from the first minute. feeling really good. And will definitely go there regularly.

Ha Ha Ha... just got new Label for these kinda stuffs... "Casually Crazy".. how is it???

4 comments

  1. CoNfUsEd Said,

    Sooooper da !!!!!!

    Hope u keep up the good work !!!

    :)

    Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 11:23:00 AM

     
  2. redthil Said,

    sure machaa.. when u're there to tc of office, np for me kno... ;)

    Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 11:27:00 AM

     
  3. Ameeta Said,

    Hey, which aerobics class did you join and where?
    Ameeta

    Posted on Thursday, December 11, 2008 1:01:00 PM

     
  4. redthil Said,

    Hi Ameeta,
    Me joined at Hicon Health Centre, 7th Main, BTM 2nd Stage, bangalore. Btw, can i know something more than just your name?

    Posted on Thursday, December 11, 2008 4:08:00 PM

     
My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels