I'M BACK...

Posted by redthil On 6/01/2009 05:26:00 AM

(From what???) actually, for past few (3ree) months, i (my life) was kind of out-of-focus one. few (not to be bothered) things were creeping my memory. i was in kind of war (with my mind, memory, everything) to do 'shift-delete' of that crap. It always Abended (Abnormal End - lil remembrance from Mainframe coding) with "Cannot be deleted permanently". So, finally found the solution, after this (one sided) long war. No - didnt manage to deletely permanently. Found an (worthy) alternative. Managed to delete it to Recycle-bin and clear the cache too. Tho its not out of my memory completely, its not in the region where it'll be accessed often. Thats the reason, for me to tell boldly that, "I'M BACK"

(So what???) By any chance, if you feel like, i have, not talked to you, or not called you, or not replied to your call, or not msged you, or not replied to your msg, or not pinged you, or not replied to your ping, or not replied to your comments, or didnt disturb you.... tons of apologies from me... me confident that it wont happen again. you can see me back in form now. me totally (re-)charged to bug you all. see ya...

2 comments

  1. Good to have you back.

    It's alright for things to stay in the recycle bin.

    Posted on Monday, June 01, 2009 8:16:00 PM

     
  2. redthil Said,

    mikka nandri hai Abirami...

    Very nice to see ur comments, among ur busy schedule.. ;)

    Hoping it'll stay thr for ever..

    no hoping business.. IT'LL STAY THR FOR EVER...

    Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2009 6:14:00 AM

     
My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels