Chandrasekar's Bangalore Visit - previous and next

Posted by redthil On 6/17/2009 10:26:00 AM

It was two weeks back, when he came to Bangalore, we went to that Shiva Mandir for the first time. It was fun there. Then we went one of very authentic Rajasthani restaurant, Chowka, at Tippasandra, with his ex-colleagues at Novell. It was a very nice dinner there, and also liked the place (means ambience too). This was on the first day when he was here. I was kind of felt little bad, since i couldn't be with him on Sunday (the day when he left to hyderabad), caz i had some other plans to attend one of my colleague's reception. So, i just thought next time when he comes here, i have to make sure that i'm free, hopefully.


(till this, it was in draft for quite sometime. so thought will publish it, As) He has already planned what-to-do, when the next time he's here (just got that yesterday). Hopefully, will try to meet all his plans, lets see..

From comments of "Kemp Fort - Shiva Mandir" :
Chandru said...

The pic is good! BTW, the credit goes to me. Without me forcing you, you wouldn't have discovered this big statue by urself.

Dei! am not a celebrity to u, am your friend, in fact best. I don't know when you will ask who I am! ;-)

Than to get into spiritual mood, I wanted to spend a pleasant evening with you. I always feel temple is a very good option for a pleasant, drizzling evening!

Other options I could think of are,when drizzling or raining,
1) a long walk in 100 feet road, either chating or listening to music
2) a little walk listening to music or chating session or dancing session with all our friends in the park in your colony
2) a cup of tea in that small eating outlet near that photo shop
3) a cup of tea in Coffee Day, 100 feet road
4) Bajji + tea at home, of course prepared by me

We should try all these things during my next visits to Bang!!


4 comments

  1. Vijesh Said,

    if possible for the last set of items invite mee to. :(

    Posted on Thursday, June 18, 2009 12:08:00 PM

     
  2. redthil Said,

    u're always invited , for all the ones.. btw, did u notice one thing, chandrasekar has forgot the number sequence now... ;) OR have taken "mineral water" when writing this comment.. :)

    Posted on Friday, June 19, 2009 7:14:00 AM

     
  3. Vijesh Said,

    LoL.. mineral water eh intha effect ah..

    Posted on Friday, June 19, 2009 10:34:00 AM

     
  4. Chandru Said,

    Hey Vijesh, you are always invited. Do you require invitation or what, just drop in! :)

    Redthil,
    Idiot:( Can't u correct that before u post?? Ippadi public ah maanatha vangara!!!

    Posted on Friday, June 19, 2009 4:50:00 PM

     
My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels