Bing - First look

Posted by redthil On 6/04/2009 10:37:00 AM

The Software Giant Microsoft announced a new Decision Engine (seems little complicated to decode right. let me keep it simple, a Search Engine) called "BING". They claim that this a very new approach to Internet Search. It also claims that, this new approach gives, more relevant search results, organized search experience, simplify tasks and provide insight. The new service was fully deployed worldwide yesterday. you can check @ http://www.bing.com

First thing which i tried in the new search site is, search for "redthil". I was expecting this blog to be in the first Hit. But it was not like that. And not even in the first page. I immediately tried in the Yahoo and Google. And got consoled on seeing those results. So, As of now, i'm not impressed very much about it, as it may take little while for my blog site to be in the search techniques of this bing. So, hoping for better results.

0 comments

My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels