New Addition to My C-Collection III

Posted by redthil On 12/25/2011 09:32:00 PM

It all started with me wanted to upgrade my Camera.. Already have two in my C-Collection, First One, Canon 1000D, and second one is Olympus TOUGH.. so, this addition is the Third.. but why upgrade???? well, simply caz of two reasons.. i wanted little more ISO performance and second being able to record video... as always, no Nikon and only Canon... then again i had two body's to compare and choose.. 

First one was Canon 60D, as its being the recently released one, compared to that of the second choice, Canon 7D.. Both the camera's features were pretty similar, almost most of them (based on my requirement) .. except Canon 60D having the swivel screen and almost half the price of Canon 7D (surely the 7D has more nd lot more features than 60D). Having used Canon 7D previously (rented one once), liked the build quality and the feel of holding & clicking.. well, my ideal choice would have been Canon 5D, except for the budget and the full-frame factors.. so, finally, decided on Canon 7D and now i have it in my hand.. And after clicking few, i'm feeling really good that i made the choice of Canon 7D. 


Hope i can make use of this pretty costly gadget to the most..


1 Comment

  1. Revathy Said,

    Cool.. this calls for a party.. :)

    Posted on Monday, December 26, 2011 10:39:00 PM

     
My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels