Kung Fu Panda 2 - Its Awesome!!!!!!

Posted by redthil On 5/26/2011 10:34:00 PM


DON'T MISS WATCHING THIS in 3D!!!!!!!!

 So, the most awaited KungFu Panda 2 movie, did fair really well. Enjoyed every second of this movie.. Is it better than first movie? well!!! i think, it surely is.. and its more Awesome to watch it in 3D. If you think Tai Lung's escape from the prison left you amazed in the first movie, prepare for the awesome sequences of Dragon Warrior + Furious Five + Masters of KungFu, fighting against Lord Chen!!! Every single person in the theater shouted WOW!!! including me... 

i dont know whats about giving white colour theme for the Villian of the movie. In both these movies, like Tai Lung and Lord Chen, are both of white colour, and Chen surely overtakes in performance (sometimes i forget that i'm seeing/writing-about an animation movie). 




So, overall, a very worthy movie to watch it in 3D. And believe me, you wont feel that extra specs in your face as burden while watching the movie. 

1 Comment

  1. Chandru Said,

    Well! I agree that it is one awesome movie, I enjoyed it thoroughly. But, in my view, I feel 'Kung Fu Panda 1' is the BEST.

    And I didn't not like the 3D effects, I felt it wud hav been better had I watched in 2d. Am not sure if this movie was planned for 3D release from the scratch. Looks like it is added later!

    On the whole, it's must watch movie.

    Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 11:37:00 AM

     
My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels