its not my kitchen !

Posted by redthil On 12/25/2010 07:58:00 PM

have been off from my kitchen for a long while, since mom was thr... why not goin to kitchen when mom is thr?? well, when the expert is there, u always have that little fear in doing things, even when u know that you wont do wrong... so, after a loong time, entered kitchen.. and suddenly felt i'm not in my kitchen.. why???

well... first things first, its clean!!!!!!!!!!!!! and things are in place, on where it has to be.. which is pretty strange for me... and you can clearly differentiate the kitchen which is solely handled by a bachelor guy/man, with the one handled or even visited by girl/woman. its wat it is... :)

and i can see all those sweet boxes, the ice-cream boxes, and any type of box which i got it to home when my mom was here, as some or the other grocery jar, stacked on the shelf, which otherwise, i would have thrown it into the trash immediately.. ;) 

also, i dont find the "non" in the "non-stick" tava which i was using it for making dosa.. and thats the most important vessel in my kitchen.. and thats the most used vessel too.. since had lil experience in making dosa at my hometown, where there is no concept of non-stick at all in home, i could cope with this change immediately.

most importantly, have called mom several times today, to ask which is where.. actually, it was like doing some discovery in a unknown jungle or exploring the map in AOE.. ;) still there are areas to unveil tho.. hopefully, will complete my exploration by the end of tomorrow atleast.. ;)

2 comments

  1. Vijesh Said,

    time for dum dum dum. How is the fridge then? Still you have your diet stuff?

    Posted on Sunday, December 26, 2010 6:09:00 PM

     
  2. redthil Said,

    ya ya... just refilled it today morning.. half of my sodexho coupons is gone now... :)
    and always in diet only... ;)

    Posted on Sunday, December 26, 2010 9:22:00 PM

     
My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels