RT : Kolangal Abhi, The Great

Posted by redthil On 12/03/2009 08:27:00 PM

(about the subject, what to do.. nothing but the twitter effect.. ;)  )

This one is a cross-post, of a very good post which i read today. i dont know the author, but me and him has one major thing in the common list (i.e) watched "Kolangal" serial. I really dont know, how i managed to watch few episodes of it, when my mom is here. i dont have any other choice, than watching it. utter crap it was. one such person, who got blessed by watching this serial, has made a commendable work , in penning it down in words (i still believe, words cannot describe the amount of satisfaction you get as soon as that serial ends).

Few words/sentences i totally enjoyed in his post were:

@Abhi:  "Her fans were known to wake up breaking sweat in the middle of night, with nightmares featuring her smile"
@Aadhi:  "Adhi always talks like he is on the verge of a nervous breakdown, that all he needs the next minute is a session in the toilet."
@Thols:  "If his dialogue delivery is plotted on a graph of Pitch vs Time, it will be a perfectly flat horizontal straight line, for Thols can easily utter "I am Thols", "I am horny" and "I am dead" all in the same monotone"
@Kolangal: "But when Abhi hopes - medicine, bullets, science, economics, history and geography are all proved wrong. "
@Kolangal: "yet Abhi is the Xerxes of Persia who invades our Greek homeland day-after-weekday."


read it and get mokcha (the only way to heaven, if u had ever made the sin of watching this crap) 




1 Comment

  1. sravan Said,

    Some relief to know therez a fellow-sufferer out there ;) !!

    Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009 8:52:00 PM

     
My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels