Frankly Speaking - Answers... Again!!!!!!!!

Posted by redthil On 4/27/2009 07:35:00 AM

i think this time, a lil tough ones, than the previous one. most of the questions, i'm thinking it for the first time.. so, tried to be as frank as i can be.. anyways, enjoy...


1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Go for an outing, leave ur sadness (if any), come back afresh...

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
Always had two types of Dreams.. Short & Long Term... If Short, like getting an mobile or lappy or SLR or Car (My 4 GFs, impressed 3, eyeing on the 4th one) , i would make sure that money is not just wasted in those... If Long, like travelling into outer-space, i wont return... ;)

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
i have to practice yoga and aasanas for that...

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
4GF is still left for me... and of-course Long-Term Dream.. Waiting for you to give it to me...

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
May be.. But for sure, my lover would be my best-friend from then.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
i would rate 2nd as more blessed. whatever it is, someone is blessed.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Until my parents find "someone" else.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Same as Question 1

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
"All the world's a stage..." - i always keep this in mind.

10. What takes you down the fastest?
whatever it may be, someother thing will bring me up thousand times faster than that.

11. How do you see yourself at this time ten years down the line?
In some part of the world, definitely not in India, playing with kids in swing.

12. What’s your fear?
I always fear on what will make me fear.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
One - Expert in cooking, atleast prepares nice dosa.
Two - who likes to see everyone around him, be happy, like how he is.. :P

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
try both... but always, a Poor Kid

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
make sure that i switch off my alarm before it shouts, so that it wont wake my brother.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
i would like to know what 'all'? and in what 'relationship'?

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
its always sequential you kno..

18. Would you forgive and forget, no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
All i need is, refer: Question 1.

19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Again, 2nd.

20. List 2 people to tag.
Chandrasekar (want him to start bloggin again)
Harsha (macha... enjoy maadi..)

4 comments

  1. Vijesh Said,

    make sure that i switch off my alarm before it shouts, so that it wont wake my brother.

    - la li laa la la laa laaa (background music)

    Question 13: a white color ring is formed around my head. :)

    Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 8:49:00 AM

     
  2. redthil Said,

    bg pattaya kelapputhu... indrumuthal neer "BG Vijesh" endru elloraalum BGyodu azhaikkappaduvayaaga... :)

    abt 13een, not the ring of dust rite... even if its dust, make sure that its gold-dust, which wuld be more useful.. :)

    Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 8:55:00 AM

     
  3. driftingaway Said,

    "whatever it may be, someother thing will bring me up thousand times faster than that"

    That's a cool attitude, true or not. :)

    Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 12:40:00 PM

     
  4. redthil Said,

    wow.. nice 2 see ur comments Roopa... how are u???

    and true or not.. well.. i'll leave that Q to my frenz... :)

    Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 7:26:00 PM

     
My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels