Finally He Got It....

Posted by redthil On 3/09/2009 10:31:00 PM

Congrats to my Dearest Friend, Chandrasekar, who finally got his passport,
after long time struggle,
after all the confusions between the two state authorities,
after his application getting rejected for not once - but twice,
and even his tatkal application getting rejected because of his previous application didnt go through verification,
after several air travels between cbe and hyd,
after all those pain taking enquiries and contacting various offcials,
after all those frustrations on trying trying trying nd trying to get this thing done,
after letting go his opportunity for Onsite (dont worry, u'll get one soon).
his patience, attitude of not stepping back and good support from his parents, has made this thing done done.

Finally a big relief for all his efforts, and a big relief for all of us too, on hearing that , Finally He Got It...

2 comments

  1. Chandru Said,

    I jus entered into your site to read some posts!!! BIG Surprise it was!!! Didn't expect a post for this!

    Yesterday when my Dad phoned me to inform the NEWS, I felt very happy. For a moment, had tears in my eyes!

    In the above para, replace the followings,
    'Yesterday' with 'Today'
    'my Dad phoned me to inform the NEWS' with 'I read your blog'

    Posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 3:43:00 PM

     
  2. redthil Said,

    mmm... me surprised too... :) expect the unexpected...

    Ellaam Nanmaikkae..

    Just one thing only... Tears are precious, so don't let it down. Never Ever...

    Keep Smiling Always.

    Posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 8:15:00 PM

     
My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels