Super Sunday

Posted by redthil On 9/08/2008 02:46:00 PM

It was all fun yesterday. Because of two things. 


 First being, My brother Jeya kumar's BDay - celebrated with beautiful blackforest cake at 12AM. We were watching US Open Semi-finals match between Nadal and Murray. And my brother was completely caught by surprise when i placed this beautiful cake in-front of him. lighted the candles just to be blown in the next minute by my brother. Only we two were there at house. So, that half kg delicous cake was all ours and we had to finish it that time itself caz it'll get spolied if we keep that cake till moring. 

 Secondly, Went to wonderla. About my wonderla trip - it was just Awesome.. more in the next post :)

0 comments

My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels