think again - Ellam Maayai

Posted by redthil On 6/05/2008 08:22:00 PM

"Think Again"... This has become a buzz word these days for me. why? because, lot of things, which i felt to be in a particular way, in reality, is not that way. i mean, LOT of things. Those informations which makes me to think again are not just from one source - news, dailies, online articles, even the little conversation i have with friends, it may be any way of communication. Each and everything makes me to think that the world is not the way i was thinking till now.

I dont know whether the problem lies with me. May be, i was really in a Dream world all these days. May be, the way i'm perceiving things is not the right way to perceive things. May be, the way i approach each and every situation is not the right way to approach. May be, the way i deal with each and every people whom i come across is not the right way to deal with.

I dont know why the way i think is so different than the way a person would think. I can give a small example for this. What will you think, if you see a person driving his bike rashly? Wont you think "He's surely going to meet with an accident soon. Only then he'll realize" ? But, the way i think is "reach home safely buddy".

Isn't this strange? Isn't this odd? I'm in real confusion now. More than confusion, i'm scared to the core. What if, if all these 'May Be's turns to 'Yes's. That would mean that all thru my life, till this second, i was living in myth. A Myth which prevented me to know the real facts.

This Myth is so mysterious that, i'm not able to get to a conclusion, whether this Myth is Good for me or not. So far, this Unknown Myth has lead and driven me to this level in my life, which is good. But, will this same Myth help me in my future? I don't have any answer for that.

For that matter, i have a hell of questions in-front of me, without the answers. And every question precedes with 'If's and 'But's. So, Until those 'May Be's are turned to 'Yes's or 'No's, Until there are no preceding 'If's and 'But's for the questions which i have, so that i can find answer for those questions once and for all, I'm just going to continue living this "Myth Life".

I used to say "Ellam Maayai" quite often. I never thought about the real hidden truth behind those two words. Yes. Ellaam Maayai.

6 comments

  1. Hey buddy evrything is an illusion, even lord krishna said so :) cool man u r hving big thoughts ...
    There is nothing called as right thinking or wrong thinking , right or wrong perception .. there is just 1 absolute thing and that is perception and thinking :), Oh no now my thinking is going in an infinite loop without any output ,so u just chill and continue with ur thinking:) since everything is still an illusion u dont have to bother about the sudden change of state from illusion to reality

    Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 11:28:00 AM

     
  2. Chandru Said,

    @RED,

    stop this non-sense! Enough of thinking about your thinkings! Jus think and leave it! Everything is for good! Don ask yourself so many questions. I would suggest you to answer your questions with the same answer that you use to give to others - 'no comments'! That is the best answer. So please stop thinking like a priest!

    Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 3:07:00 PM

     
  3. redthil Said,

    First, Thanks ppl for ur valuable comments..

    @ Reshma..
    ya.. n abt Lord Krishna - no comments... i dont think the change from illusion to reality is goin to be small one, unless the 'MayBe's doesnt change to 'Yes's.. anyway, i hope, still lot more time to go.. till then always majaa maadi only....

    @ Chandrasekar...
    u're right... as of now my answer to all those questions are 'no comments' only.. i dont know how long that "as of now" is goin to remain... ;) anyway, ellam maayai.. :)

    Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 7:19:00 PM

     
  4. "First, Thanks ppl for ur valuable comments.."??? God!! wat's with you man ?? i guess too much of thinking has just raised the formality sense in you :)

    Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 7:39:00 PM

     
  5. Unknown Said,

    Hey...this post is so filled with tension. BTW, there are ifs and buts and unanswered questions in everybody`s life. These predicaments are not to confuse u but to tranform u into a better "U". Neither u ignore them nor u get completely bogged down by trying to find answers for them as this dilemma is never-ending.
    So just chill...u will for sure find the solutions!!!

    Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 12:19:00 PM

     
  6. redthil Said,

    @Reshma...
    Its was always there.. but i think the informality has overshadowed that till now... :)

    @Sandhya...
    tension!!! ya .. to understand whats goin around me in a better way n the real way.. And hoping to find the solutions soon.. ;)

    Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 9:20:00 PM

     
My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels