One glance in the morning made my day...

Posted by redthil On 5/14/2008 09:55:00 AM

Dont wonder that some girl looked at me (not even thinking that i'm weird)... This has no relevance with that context...

Today, during my regular early morning walk, on my way back home, i had a glance at this girl... hurrying to catch her company bus, which was due to come. The one which made my day was not that girl.. but the T-shirt she was wearing.

To the most of my surprise, She was wearing Our college (for those who forgot which college we studied - its "PSG Tech") Hostel Day T-shirt, which had the "Hostel Council" Logo.. not to mention, that Logo and the T-Shirt was designed by a guy called Senthil Kumar C (it happened accidentally). On seeing that, i felt so refreshed, happy, you can call it whatever you want... no words to describe.. I never thought that i would ever see any person wearing those T-shirts outside our College/Hostel premises. For that matter, even i rarely wear that T-shirt, that too only at my home. I dont know who she is or which batch she belongs to... but thanks to her and this incident really made my day today.

6 comments

  1. Chandru Said,

    The great thing that you did once made ur day. All hardwork will have fruitful results. And you always deserve fruitful results. Happy to know that a girl is still using that T-shirt. I used to criticize your work always! But today am proud of you dear.

    Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 1:49:00 PM

     
  2. redthil Said,

    Thanks da...

    Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 1:57:00 PM

     
  3. Unknown Said,

    The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence, regardless of the chosen field of endeavor.

    You've always had 100 percent commitment towards your work.

    There will be something or the other thing that will make ur day.. This is one of them.. :)

    PS: Ponnu yaarunu therinjiko :D

    Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 4:17:00 PM

     
  4. redthil Said,

    shylaja.. pattaya kelappu... quotes'ellam bayangarama irukku... but first, thank you...
    And ya.. i agree.. "Everyday is Special..."

    And not interested knowing more details abt that girl.. ;)

    Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 4:23:00 PM

     
  5. How did the girl look btw ?? :)
    u sure u r not intersted in knowing who that gr8 lady who made our blubo's day better is ?? :)))
    My interest sure is piqued now abt this mysterious girl ..

    Posted on Sunday, May 18, 2008 2:08:00 PM

     
  6. redthil Said,

    reshma... freeya vidu.... will let you know IF i come across this girl again.. ok va..

    Posted on Monday, May 19, 2008 10:02:00 AM

     
My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels