Piclens - best Firefox extension I’ve ever seen

Posted by redthil On 3/11/2008 09:55:00 PM

I use Firefox 2.0 for all my personal browsing. I'm personally impressed with this browser than the IE or Netscape. so if any extension/Addon for firefox is out, i'll be one among the first few people to try that out. Some two weeks ago, i got to know about this Addon, Piclens, eventhough that was out long time before. The impressions of that addon were really great. To be honest, i was actually stunned to view the Coolest Web photo viewer ever seen.

So, whats that all about??? whats so interesting in that??? whats so amazing in just an AddOn???

This is what Piclens creators has to say about it...

Think beyond the browser

PicLens instantly transforms your browser into a full-screen, 3D experience for viewing images on the web. Photos will come to life via a cinematic presentation that goes well beyond the confines of the traditional browser window. With PicLens, browsing and viewing images on the web will never be the same again.


NEW! Immerse yourself in 3D Style.

Our new interactive "3D Wall" lets you effortlessly drag, click, and zoom your way around a wall of pictures for an extraordinary, full-screen viewing experience. Why mundanely flip through online photo galleries or squint at thumbnails from Google Image Search when you can fly through an immersive, full-screen experience instead?


For more information, please visit piclens.com

0 comments

My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels