Got a new mobile phone...

Posted by redthil On 2/20/2008 01:53:00 AM

I'm so much delighted to have a new mobile, Sony Ericsson K850i. I got this today (19-Feb-2008) @ Global Access, Near Raheja Arcade, Koramangala. The latest and one among the very few 5 mega pixel camera mobile phones available in market. The cost is Rs. 18900/-. Thinking the cost is too much for a mobile? to answer this, i go with the caption of National Geographic Channel, "think again.". I haven't explored the gadget completely. but will soon complete that as i get to know more details and handle that phone. As of now, i end this post with few pics taken on my first hand experience with this mobile today.

0 comments

My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels