Hats off to Barath - Another Chapter in His Success Story...

Posted by redthil On 5/04/2007 10:33:00 PM

This is probably a very short post... But you'll agree that its really a valuable one...

I don't know whether you are aware of this... Even if you are aware of this, let me recall it here.


I think you know that Barath is working for Infosys at chennai. It has been an year for him there. And recognizing his efforts in his work, he was awarded as the "Best Rookie" of the year. And here's the photo of him receiving the award.
As you can see in the background of the image, he's team player, reliable ( I don't know the reason behind mentioning this) , committed and hardworking ... I heard that he'll work almost 24/7... even on sundays ... really great...

And the next bubble in the picture says, he had made new initiatives... great barath... continue your winning streak....

And friends, please join me in congratulating him for his achievement...

7 comments

  1. Preethi Said,

    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

    Posted on Thursday, May 24, 2007 5:01:00 PM

     
  2. redthil Said,

    Thanks Preethi for posting Comment... Now our hope is on you...

    Posted on Thursday, May 24, 2007 6:36:00 PM

     
  3. Unknown Said,

    Congrats to barath!! Keep up the good work!! :)

    Posted on Saturday, May 26, 2007 12:26:00 AM

     
  4. Unknown Said,

    Congrats to barath!! Keep up the good work!! :)

    Posted on Saturday, May 26, 2007 12:26:00 AM

     
  5. redthil Said,

    thanks priya for your comment...

    Posted on Saturday, May 26, 2007 9:05:00 PM

     
  6. Unknown Said,

    Congratulations barath.!!
    feeling very proud of u.. :-)

    Posted on Friday, June 29, 2007 9:49:00 AM

     
  7. redthil Said,

    thanks gayathri for posting comment..

    Posted on Friday, June 29, 2007 1:12:00 PM

     
My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels