Sweetest Day...

Posted by redthil On 12/27/2006 04:22:00 PM


"Sweetest Day".. these are the two simple words, with which i can describe this whole day...

I had lot of sweets, of different variety and from different places... Below is the list of sweets i had today...

The day started with the Plum cake from Prabitha. She got that from Coimbatore as she went home for Christmas. First i had only one piece, as there was only few pieces and have to distribute to many people. but even after everyone has got their share, some of them are left alone. As i'm a strong supporter of the principle "Taste... but dont waste...", I went for the rescue and had all the remaining pieces...


Then i had "Five Star Crunch" gave by Nirmal... Nirmal got more than the number of people here at our office... so, again i went for the rescue... i think i had three five-stars...

Next is from Jai Kumar, a sweet called "Peda"... Its a special sweet made only in karnataka, not the ordinary peda which we can get from Adayar Ananda bhavan... It was so sweet than the previous two sweets.. so i had only two... but later, my friend ramesh gave me half peda, as he was not able to eat the whole sweet...

The fourth kind of sweet is from Ramesh... He got some sweets called "Kaja" from his home town (in Andhra Pradesh). Its a kind of sweet which can be found only in that state. It had honey like sweet syrup stuffed inside... Actually he got that yesterday and i also had some three sweets yesterday. But there was one full box left. Whatelse, I went for the rescue again. Even after my efforts, there are still some sweets left.

Next is from Praphul, my DBA team mate... I dont know the sweet name(so sad :-/)... He actually got that for his engagement last weekend in kerala. It was really superb, but i had only two...

Next is some kind of cake gave by Mathew George. I think its another variety of plum cake... This time also i had only one, as he got only few pieces...

Finally (the day is not yet over... still some 6 hours left), i had a piece of chocolate given by Tushar Kanwar... Actually, Tushar gave it to Nirmal... Since nirmal couldnt eat that chocolate, he gave it to me...


And i also had some pineapple cream biscuits in-between, at our pantry when i went for drinking coffee...




As you read,, i had variety of sweets and that too from different places like coimbatore, andra,kerala, karnataka...

I thank all my friends(who gave me sweets)...

I will wrap this up with those two words...

!!!!!!!!"Sweetest Day"!!!!!!!!!

2 comments

  1. Anonymous Said,

    sweet article from sweet boy.........

    Posted on Wednesday, December 27, 2006 6:34:00 PM

     
  2. redthil Said,

    you are the second one to write comment on my blog...
    so, thanks a trillion rambo...

    Posted on Wednesday, December 27, 2006 6:52:00 PM

     
My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels