The Pleasant Dark Lonely Walk - 2

Posted by redthil On 2/10/2009 10:50:00 AM

this was in drafts for quite sometime... thought will post this rite now...

Mmmm... for the newbies to this blog, if you're wondering whats that "2" for, check this.

It was wednesday last week, when i returned home at around 11pm. It was chill night.


somehow - felt i'm not living the way i wanted to live!!!
sometimes - felt i'm worrying, for nothing!!!
somethings - kept me away from being the most happiest!!!
somewhere - in my mind resided that unknown feeling of sadness!!!


so, as soon as i got down from cab, grabbed a cornetto, ofcourse chocolate flavour, and started walking towards a small park , just two street from my house. It was complete silence, little noise of those Big vehicles passing nearby. Apart from that, it was my all time fav songs (from Vaaranam Aayiram, Dil Chahta Hai, Bombay, Uyirae, Mask of Zorro, Happy Days, Paava Mannippu) which made the walk so pleasant. Just made sure that i looked straight only, so that i dont disturb unknown faces in those dark places... After that 30 mins walk in the Dark, felt so much relaxed that, as soon as i reached home, went to bed. very nice sleep, to begin the next day with more energy.

This time me no Crazy Kid... Me Poor Kid only... nd always...

0 comments

My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels