About Me!!!!!

Posted by redthil On 2/24/2009 10:04:00 PM

If you're expecting this post to contain anything about ME, i will always say that, you know more about me, than me.

"Tell Me About Yourself..."

-This is the first question which i prepared for interview in my college days (gone are those days...). And the first question i asked, when i took interview. Its really tough to prepare for that. i even got suggestions on what to say, what not to say, how to say, etc. Then comes the tough part of remembering all those when someone asks you. Over there, all i prepared was, what i did for the past 20+ years, what i expect and how i foresee myself few years from now.

But, i always wondered how to know more in-detail about me. how to know, what i like, what i don't like, how i want my life, what all i want to ignore, etc etc. Here is a simple way to find the answers for all those, and know more about you...

Write down the names of three people whom you like the most and list down the qualities/things which you like in them (can be just a single point or several pages). Write down the names of three people whom you hate and list down the qualities/things which you hate in them (more the list, better you know about yourself). Now you have, the two lists, which tells you, who you are..

Try it out.. its good to know, who you really are. amongst all those physical smiles, amongst all those what you claim what you are, you could really know, who you really are.

2 comments

  1. CoNfUsEd Said,

    Good .... u've started thinking ....

    Join the gang !!! ;)

    Posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 3:08:00 PM

     
  2. redthil Said,

    mmm... started thinking!!!! not really macha... "started sharing..." may be thats more appropriate one. Anyways, thanks for the invite.. :)

    Posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 4:09:00 PM

     
My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels