Few excerpts from the Charles Keynotes:
> Expansion thru strategic acquisitions - 50 in last 44 months.
> Three Major Categories : Database, Middleware, Applications (And ofcourse "Infrastructure")
> Some $ stats :
+ 22.4 b $ - 25%growth
+ 18% up in stock this year
+ 78% growth in stock in last 3 years

> Complexity in wide applications broken down using three keywords "Complete - Open - integrated "
> Quotes: "Being leader is natural for us..." , "commitment to excellence" ...
> Applications Categories:
+ Specific Applications - eg: HRMS (lot of competition)
+ Industry applications - domain expertise, complete industry solutions
> Products Showcased and Announcements
+ AIA
+ 11g next version (11.1.0.7)
+ Oracle EBS 12.1
+ Oracle Beehive
+ Oracle VM
+ Fusion Middleware
+Lot more...............
Have a look at overview of Charles Keynotes:

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous Said,

    Hellо, i believe that i nοticeԁ you visited my blοg so
    i came to return the ρrefеr?.I'm trying to find issues to enhance my site!I assume its good enough to use a few of your concepts!!

    my site :: buy toys

    Posted on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 9:21:00 PM

     
My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels