Human Footprint

Posted by redthil On 3/17/2010 10:20:00 PM

I was just reading one of my friend's blog, where she was explaining how we make sure that, we get whatever we wanted, right from the day we come out of our mother's womb, though she has seen it in some other view.  This made me think on, what we really wanted in our life?? well, don't want to go philosophical. Instead, thought like, What we really do/get/buy/use/waste in our whole lifetime in this world/universe? This reminded me, one of my fav program which was aired in NGC sometime back (not sure when was that... poor memory u kno...). 

This one starts with what we use from the 1st day, also how many we use in our entire lifetime, right from baby-napkins, till every drop of water we use. Though they have TRIED to cover everything, but each one of us know, no-one can cover everything. Searched for that fantastic program in youtube and could get these 10 parts of videos. have arranged them in order, so that you don't have to go to each video, in 10 separate windows to watch it.

This one ends with an awesome quote, which everyone would have certainly heard of, "WE DIDN'T BRING ANYTHING, AND WE'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE ANYTHING WITH US.... ". A fact which none of us can deny. 

without any delay, enjoy this one...
 


Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10


After watching this, i think you might have got some idea on, what we can do to reduce our carbon footprint... if not entirely, it would be very good, if we can do any little thing, what we can , in support of "Go-Green". Sincere thanks to whoever uploaded these videos.
Have An Awesome Day...

0 comments

My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels