Bourbon Ad…. in Rajani.. err.. Redthil istyle

Posted by redthil On 8/06/2009 02:59:00 PM

A Snippet from one of my friend, DD a.k.a Deepa's blog... i think she started writing blog, just to damage me... :) but still i liked it very much... very well written and explained. Thanks a ton for this DD. Hope there is nothing else in stock like this :).

"He threw it in the sky… upon which the packet opened by itself and the bourbons lined down into Redthil’s mouth…. After showing the entire packet the way to his stomach, our super hero was all ready to show the robbers their way to heaven…."

"So Thalai’s makeover is like this…. A bright blue..........................................."


But Sincere WARNING to all who would click here to read the full post:
Please put your imagination skills to rest. Never ever try to imagine the image portrayed/explained in the Makeover part of that post.

0 comments

My Photo
redthil
Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
View my complete profile

Labels